domenica 15 maggio 2011

We have to

Today have been another struggling day, whatever, it's always ok when it's a struggling day, because you know that the world is going on in the same way. Well let's say that life must be tough, because if you only the feeling that it's not, well then something is wrong!

Today walking on the street all of a sudden I hear a voice of a grandpa yelling to his little nephew (maybe was 2 o 3 years young) to stop going on with his little tricycle while crossing the street.
In that moment I heard also a car arriving... I don't know what strange force was going to guide me in that moment, but I felt that I was just in that moment going to jump in the street and put myself between the little boy and the car...  Questo è l'inizio del post. Somehow everything happened in just a few seconds, the car slowed down and wasn't actually that near, the boy crossed the street and my jump was stopped on it's very beginning... I wonder what would had happened if the car was closer! For sure, continuing walking on, I was impressed by how this force was going to guide me... I knew it was dangerous, but in that precise moment I felt I could take such a tough decision without thinking much... Humans mind is very strange that sure...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento